Select your fund below to view unit registry information
Automic Group provides a range of registry services including the processing of applications, redemptions and distributions as well as the maintenance of unitholder records.
Please contact Automic Group directly for assistance with your unitholdings.Investor Login
Boardroom Limited provides a complete range of registry services such as the maintenance of shareholder and unitholder records and the provision of enquiry facilities via mail, phone, fax and email.
Please visit Boardroom at www.boardroomlimited.com.au using your InvestorServe Login or use the contact details provided.Investor Login
Apex Group provides a range of registry services including the processing of applications, redemptions and distributions as well as the maintenance of unitholder records.
Please contact Apex Group directly for assistance with your unitholdings.Investor Login
Dispute Resolution Process
At Magellan Asset Management Limited (“Magellan”) your feedback is important to us.
What to do if you have a complaint:
Magellan is committed to providing investors with the best possible service. If at any time you are dissatisfied with a service provided by Magellan, please contact us so we can work towards a resolution.
Magellan has appointed a Complaints Officer to manage complaints from investors.
How to make a complaint:
You can make your complaint in writing (letter, email or online) or by telephone or in person.
- Please contact our Complaints Officer using any of the following methods:
Phone: +61 2 9235 4888
Mail: Magellan Asset Management Limited, Level 36, 25 Martin Place Sydney, NSW 2000
- Please provide full contact details (including your account name and number) to enable us to respond to you quickly.
- Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the nature of your complaint together with any supporting documentation.
If you need assistance to make a complaint, we will accept complaints from a representative who can act on your behalf such as a friend or family member.
- Acknowledge your complaint either verbally or in writing within one business day, or as soon as practicable;
- Investigate your complaint, confirm what went wrong and consider the most effective course of resolution; and
- Provide you with a final written response setting out Magellan’s proposed remedy as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of receiving your complaint. Note that we will generally not provide you with a written response where we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction within five business days of receiving it and where you have not requested a response in writing.
Keeping you informed:
If, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with a final written response within 30 days, we will let you know the reasons for the delay and your right to complain to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (as detailed below).
Still not satisfied?
Magellan is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (“AFCA”). If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001